<body>

Fans on the page


Friday, June 17, 2005

1:05:00 AM

1,000 Words by Jade, Final Fantasy Series X2

I know that your hiding things
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words were like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
Not that easily

I acted so distant then
Didn't say goodbye before you left
But I was listening
You fight your battles far from me
Far too easily

“Save your tears cause I'll come back”
I can hear that you whispered as you walked through that door
But still I swore
To hide the pain
When I turn back the pages

Shouting might've been the answer
What if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart?
But now I'm not afraid
To say what's in my heart

Oh a thousand words
have never been spoken
Will fly to you
Crossing over the time and distance holding you
Suspended on silver wings!

And a thousand words
one thousand confessions
Will cradle you making all of the pain you feel seem far away
They'll hold you forever!

The dream isn't over yet
Though I often say I can't forget
I still relive that day
You've been there with me all the way
I still hear you say

“Wait for me to write you letters”
I can see how you stand with your eyes to the floor
But still I swore
To hide the doubt when I turn back the pages

Anger might've been the answer
What if I'd hold my head and said that I couldn't wait?
But now I'm strong enough to know
It's not too late

Cause a thousand words
call out through the ages
Will Fly to you
Even though we can't see
I know they're reaching you
Suspended on Silver wings!

Oh a thousand words
one thousand embraces
Will cradle you
Making all of your weary days seem far away
They'll hold you forever!

Oh a thousand words
have never been spoken
Will fly to you
They'll carry you home
And back into my arms
Suspended on silver wings!

Oh And a thousand words
called out through the ages
Will cradle you
Turning all of your lonely years to only days
They'll hold you forever!



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: