<body>

Fans on the page


Sunday, August 20, 2006

2:07:00 PM

wellwell. I just woke up and got one of the wishes on my wishlist come true. MR NG CALLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HE REMEMBERS ALL OF US!!

BEfore i started to gabble nonsensically in sheer delight, i shall try to calm down.

yeap. I am going to join a CHinese Orchestra group again!! Same like Sec3!!!! Got Mr Ng, Xiangling and perhaps Jennifer or Cindy!!! YAY!!

But the problem is the distance. It is in Bukit Batok, Blk 159 there..Need to take mrt then bus then.. Its on Saturdays from 7-9++pm.

God, i am so nervous. What if they decide that i am ot qualified??? My zhongruan skills are so rusty now..Few years le! only in b/w play sometimes. (guzheng is worse..kept in the storeroom)
I wonder if this group will be full of strangers..and. I miss Mr zheng.

HAiz. I wonder if Mr Ng still misses Mr Zheng? They were such a perfect teacher pair..since Mr zheng died, the group had disbanded. Sighs..my mr zheng would not be around ever to encourage me on my guzheng..or everytime when we playing my favourite song, he would proclaim b4 playing "HAHA, huiyi's favourite song!" I just realized that i have to edit my sentences..to put all in past tense. Because Mr zheng was dead. :( I will remember you forever..as a great teacher. I miss you.

So..now, i shall go to woodlands library. To study. On my own. bye.



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: