<body>

Fans on the page


Tuesday, July 01, 2008

12:42:00 AM

Wow. I was just thinking if June 2008 was the worst month of my life, maybe July would be better. But then I was scoffing at myself, thinking: "Fat hope!"



But something made me happy. O_o Just when it was 12.16am+, 1 July 2008. (Mind you, just after midnight for the new month!)



I was emo-ing at Block 205 void deck after Taupok went up his house. Was sitting down as shown in the diagram below, when this tanned guy in a painter's style hat (beret maybe?) walked past me. I was listening to Not Alone on my hp and composing lyrics to it. Few minutes later, this guy suddenly appeared behind me with a handphone in his hand, like this:


and asked, "Xiao jie ke yi ren shi ni ma?" (Miss, can I know you?)

I was utterly stunned as I expected him to ask what's the time now or something lidat.

I mumbled, " Ah... bu ke yi." (Ah, cannot) and I nearly fainted because it was such an idiotic answer.

He asked, " Ni you nan peng you le ah?" (You already have a boyfriend?)

Still not totally recovered from my shock, I said, "Ah, ya."

Then he said sadly, "Oh, bu yong jin." And walked away.

No, he was not biantai.. and he was extremely polite. And I sat there, to absorb the shock awhile. He never came to harass me. And I walked home safely. I smsed my taupok about this and he was jealous. (dunno true anot -_-)

First time in my life, I kanna picked up by a guy. I am not despo or anything, but I felt pleasantly surprised. To use surprise is too light a degree. Must use something like ASTOUNDED. Because I feel that I am ugly. And both my relationships started because of cyberspace...so.. I have never been confessed that I am being liked.. in real life.

After 20 years of living..I am finally part of the normal girl group! lolx.

Hope this is really the start of a better month..




``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: