Tuesday, September 30, 2008
6:45:00 PM
So alone now.
Waited for his call for 1day+, he said he will call me during evening.. 24hours later still no sign.
Pretty worried.
Missing him like hell already. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. How?
Is this what waiting feels like?
Kept emo whole day..my job also byebye le~
So I shall concentrate on my drawings..and probably brush up on my work.
Yesterday I stayed at my brother's house.. My father so sweet, slept on floor cus let me sleep on mattress.. I felt so guilty.. After all he just had kidney donor operation. Then when I woke up, I realized he also put blanket over me. Thanks dad.
I couldnt sleep until v long yesterday night... Suddenly got tears come out! I kept clutching my hp in my hand. Then when I went out yesterday to AMK to return comics, I kept checking my kuku hp too. Yesterday night couldnt sleep cus 1) miss him 2) mum or dad kept snoring 3) no warmth..so cold..cus aircon, plus originally no blanket..
Now stoning. Kept listening to my new blog song. Super sad or touching songs. Such songs always stir strange feelings in me.
I better blog something so that I will not forget.
I want to cherish this memory forever.
That day I went to Wild wild wet with my laogong cus its his RSAF family day (I tink?). So far, I went twice le. Each time paiseh lol. I remembered last year was the day after we together (I promised him then he could bring me as his gf ma. Family day leh!)..so its 24 Nov 2007. This year was...5 September I tink.. its Friday jiu dui le. Initially laogong dun wan go de, but forced to. I super happy~ CUS FIRST TIME WENT WILD WILD WET! HAHAAH.
So. At first they gave speech and prize presentation..then started their own games.. so funny see big groups of guys playing weird water games. Then I kept wanting to go play water le.. haha.. After awhile, buaytahan. me and laogong went play water! =X
Got 2 Water Tunnels de. one is closed one is open. We tried the closed one first. It was super dark kind.. then I tried.. SO FUNNY. Cus. I GOT STUCK IN THE TUNNEL HALFWAY. not realy stuck.. but i tink my speed too slow. Then the person tot can let another person go down le. So my laogong went down while I was halfway. HE VERY FAST. So he K-ed me from the back with his legs.. my back super pain.. Cus its super dark and suddenly got someone thumped me from the back so I shrieked. And cus of the impact, suddenly, I was in the reverse direction. I panicked cus I dun wan my back to be facing the pool! Very dangerous!!!! lol. By then my laogong already zoomed down, while I was still trying to veer myself back into the correct direction.
When finally reach the end (drop into the pool), the lifeguard there and laogong asked me if I okay..cus super dangerous just now. THEN I STILL AT THE HOLE THERE cus I replying them, and the NEXT PERSON CAME DOWN AND PUMMELED INTO ME. So I got K-ed again. Concussion sia. Ppl stunned.. tot 3 ppl came down altogether. LOL His frens saw it then was super nonplussed. Kept ask me if alright. Turned out that my speed slow WAS CUS I WAS SUPPOSED TO LIE DOWN, not crouch. LOL. His friends was like, wah why Jiahui came down before his gf, when I was infront of him. Then later, me, laogong and his frens went to sit at the open tunnel one, in groups of 5 de. So we zoomed down.
Later on, after playing much, we needed to go back to the tent for lunch ma. But hor, we heard the announcer said he was looking for 1 more pair of couples to do something. So we stopped at furthest end, hoping to be inconspicuous. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT THE DJ SPOTTED US AND SCREAMED AT US TO COME UP. Then all laogong's colleagues there cheering leh. Wahpiang. We were dripping wet lor! I was whining abit when I walked up the stage then the dj also act cute follow me whine. NEINEI. So we were up on stage with 2 other pairs of couples. (1 pair was Sam Peh-- laogong's batch de and his gf) Only we dripping wet..the other 2 pairs haven play water games yet. -_-
Uh oh.. the DJ said we sure got go clubbing b4. BUT I only went once leh. Very uh-oh cus the thing the DJ asked us to do was pure idiocracy. He played the song UMBRELLA (I hated this song most la!) and said that the guy was supposed to rap (if dunno lyrics can rap any rubbish.. just do rapping motions can le) and then the girl was supposed to dance with an umbrella sexily. So nearing 3/4 of song, the girl supposed to open the umbrella then they danced under the umbrella together sexily. Piang. the DJ even demo both dances.
PIANG. LENG DIAO la. We were the last couple to dance de. For the girl part super jialat... need walk sexily to near front of stage then walk left, blow kiss, walk right, blow kiss then walk to centre, then turn around (butt facing the crowd) and crouch down using the umbrella as support to wriggle butt at the AUDIENCE LEH.
I borbian, jus gave my best sexy shot (cus the second girl got said by the DJ that she walked like going to market.) Then still need blow kiss and wriggle my wet wet butt. Then audience kept weet weet -_-. My laogong not bad ah, kept wriggle like a rapper LOL.
Then we needed to dance under the umbrella together like clubbing hor. My laogong held me at waist de ma. Then DANCED HALFWAY THE DJ STOPPED MUSIC. He said "OIOI family day here, alot children! How come show them RA moves! Your hand kept sliding down le. If I didnt stop the music, ur hand dunno slide until where le." Then the audience luffed like mad.
PIANG. we 2 super paiseh. everyone kept whistling at us lor. Then we stepped back cus the DJ wanted the audience to judge who won, by the volume of the crowd cheering. We were 3rd pair ma.. then the cheering for 2nd pair and 3rd pair (us) sounded equally loud. 2nd pair was cus the guy rapping how much he loved the girl ba. Then the DJ kept asking them to recheer cus dunno us or 2nd pair louder. The audience v gu yi de lor. They cheer louder and louder..then in e end ours loud until...i nearly deaf. In e end we won. dots.
And hor. the first prize wasnt WHAT MAKE OVER SESSION FOR 2 , then framed makeover pics of us at Wildwild wet plus airbase OKIE. Heng not la.. I nearly fainted. Its actually 2 stupid football water bottles HAHAHA.
Super paiseh when walked down stage. (after this event, when laogong went for work on Monday, he kept kanna teased nonstop and his colleagues SAID GOT VIDEO OF US LOR. but they dun wan show us. -.-)
After that ate the yucky lunch..and played water plus pool like mad. (: I tortured my laogong like mad..cus I dun wan come out of pool. I LOVE WATER la.
Then...went off at 5-6~ went to eat Chicken rice at the E hub.. the fried tofu nicest of all.. the rest not nice HAHAH.
Thats all ba.. I rushing for tuition le.
Sian. Sian sian.
``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-