<body>

Fans on the page


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

8:56:00 AM

I was initially extremely gloomy when I arrived at school, like just a moment ago.

However, I perked up at a gmail email from my DCM teacher, Mr Wong. I have been corresponding with him since ages ago because my presentation is due in week 3 which is this week. He has been very supportive in everything. Some of the latest caring emails are:

Dear Huiyi,
Will be there to support and encourage you.
Is it fine?
I appreciate your sincerity and being shy is a value that is unique to you.
Knowing who you are and accepting who you are is the beginning of learning.
Move on from where you are to develop your other talents.
All the best.
mr wong


Dear Huiyi,
Ok. Please allow me to just drop by to say hello and then leave you to rehearse.
But if you do need any assistance thereafter, just give me a call and I will rush down to assist.
How are you now? Hope that you are feeling better today. Drink lots of water and eat fruits and vegetables to help you to stay healthy.
Take care,
mr wong

And he is so prompt in replying! What a wonderful teacher I have (:

Hmm.. recently have been feeling rather fragile. Crying at the slightest things. Maybe they are not minor matters, but I should have learnt how to be stronger..

Hurt, some forms of betrayal.. etc.
Oh and my daddy has six times the normal level of cholesterol! Which makes him a potential blood vessel bomber.
Is this going to be like 2007 all over again?

Why 100% is so hard to achieve?
Is it my fault?
Those are history.. I have a hard time handling your history..
but at least I will not say i do not give my 100%.
I still give my 100% no matter how hurt or vulnerable I am.
Up to the extent that I feel embarrassed.
And I do not think I have hurt you in any way, not on purpose.. and not directly.
Maybe I am a horrid person. A brash, loud, irritating, big sized, timid, uncaring, uncouth.... walking dinosaur..

It is hard being torn into two sides.
Plus the guilt over some things..

And this semester is such a sucky semester. I will be glad to get a GPA of 3.

Kudos to me. (I was going to rant like a crazy bitch but thanks to the email, I mellowed.)



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: