<body>

Fans on the page


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

12:57:00 AM

Anyway, everything is over now.
Please refrain from asking anything!

And oh gosh I did something seriously wrong recently. :/
But yeah..so what? I no longer give a damn to anything in this world.

There is not a single iota of space left in my heart for love that exists between the so-called soulmates any longer.
From now onwards, my heart must be void of love, except love for family, friends, music and such.

Yes, I love my family even though its a extremely complicated one..with a lonely home.
As for friends, thanks for standing by my side.

I realized the older the friends are, the more they tend to be unreliable. :/ Oh well. (No, I am not pointing fingers at anyone. It's just a simple observation.)

And yes, I know I am going down a very rocky road. But who cares?



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: