<body>

Fans on the page


Saturday, June 26, 2010

5:32:00 PM

sigh. I just want someone to accompany through this night. I need alcohol! But yeah I am sick.. And I kinda dislike clubbing out of a sudden. I just want to chill at some bar... Or even play pool.. Or sing Ktv.. Oror... Even sitting at playground drinking vodka beats this!

Maybe I should loiter around Singapore alone at night.. That would be cool and oh-so-dangerous for a road idiot with no directions like me. Hey, that could be fun! Just simply getting lost in sg..

Okay I am blabbering. Sorry la, I am sick so please excuse me. I wonder what is in store for me in e later years? Hmmm.

Perhaps I will try loitering around somewhere at night on Sunday! Yeah!



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: