<body>

Fans on the page


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4:26:00 PM


Seriously I am not suited to be a teacher. I feel like I am just a quitter..

I know I can only tutor one to one and be super patient even the child is super slow and simply can't grasp e concepts. And I was willing to stay back just to teach her for one hour while mrs yap brought e class to e library.

But ms lee's English class? I feel like I am not worthy enough to teach them because their teacher is so pro.

Actually both my cts are very good teachers but I am just so scared of ms lee, for good reasons.

Why on earth I joined nie? My spoken English simply sucks! Even though I have been conversing in English for months now, it still feels awkward. Despite my friends' encouragements that I have improved tremendously.

I seriously dread english. I thought I will never see e light of e day when I will proclaim this. Secobdary school friends can vouch for this.

Sian. MLS. I shall stop dripping now.

A teacher? I guess I fail..



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: