<body>

Fans on the page


Sunday, June 20, 2010

6:12:00 PM

I cannot let go of the past.

Even with whatever hurt I have gotten from that previous relationship,
I still love him in a certain way.

Even though we can never be together ever.
But I will still prefer to love him silently.
Despite the reality that we are not fated to be together at all.

So the rest of you, don't ask me to move on.
Because I won't. And can't.
I am not foolish. My favourite phrase: 容忍的人并不笨,只是宁愿对自己残忍。

I am a different person now. Even more alientated than before.

I am choosing to be single forever. It is okay.

And referring to the post about "seeing is believing. I cannot find my heart.", I guess the reason why I cannot find my heart is because I left it somewhere.

The gif image he made for me.. the photographs together.. still tug at my heart.
The name he gave me.

I want to say this to him: "Thank you for trying your utmost to accept me. I know it really takes much effort and love for you to accept me for who I am. I am sorry I cant be the girl you want. Like what you have said, it is too late. I hope you will find someone who you truly love and accept."


This post is moved to June after we broke up, because these were actually my feelings back then.



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: