<body>

Fans on the page


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2:48:00 AM

Somebody just told me another solution: to patch.

It will never happen, because I will never do it.
Not because I am prideful.

I know he is happier now.
And I know he will never want me back.

I will never dare to ask.
Because it was me who threw the fragments away.
Because I know what his answer will be.
Because I don't want to hear the "no" that will really break my heart.
Because I want to go on, living in self-denial.
The moment he says no, everything will end.
My heart will stop.

In the end, after having stripped myself off layers and layers of defense and rationale, I am left with such a pathetic me.
It's a huge fat lie afterall.
I am not strong; I am very fragile.
Weakling.
I despise myself.

Please please please. Let me pretend there is nothing wrong with my life.
I have been living in pretense for so long now.. years even.
Be it family, friends, relationships or dreams, please let me tell you that they are alright.
It's my only way to keep on moving.
There is nothing wrong..



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: