Monday, September 27, 2010
8:20:00 PM
(click on the video, press spacebar to play or stop.)
Hebe 田馥甄-寂寞寂寞就好
(Translated by me.. pardon for my mistakes.)
還是原來那個我 It is still me..
不過撂掉幾公升淚所以變瘦 Only that I have shed few litres of tears, making me thinner.
對著鏡子我承諾 遲早我會換這張臉應對笑容 Facing the mirror, I promise that I will change this face to a smile sooner or later.
不算什麼 愛錯就愛錯 To have loved wrongly, the love is still a mistake no matter what.
早點認錯 早一點解脫 The earlier I admit my mistake, the earlier I am free.
我寂寞寂寞就好 I am alright with loneliness.
這時候誰都別來安慰 擁抱 At this time, I don’t wish for anyone to console or hug me.
就讓我一個人去痛到受不了 Just let me suffer alone until I can’t tolerate anymore..
傷到 快瘋掉 死不了就還好 and be hurt until I go crazy. This pain won’t kill me, so it’s okay.
我寂寞寂寞就好 I am alright with loneliness.
你真的不用來我回憶裡 微笑 You really do not need to return in my memories, smiling.
我就不相信我會笨到 忘不了 I definitely won’t believe that I am so stupid in my inability to forget you,
賴著 不放掉 人本來就寂寞的 depend on you and can’t let go of you. Humans are originally lonely.
借來的都該還掉 Those that are borrowed, should be returned.
我總會把你戒掉 I will manage to cure myself of your addiction in the end.
還是原來那個你 是我自己做夢你又改變什麼 It is still you.. Just that I dreamt you changed something again.
再多的愛也沒用 每個人有每個人的業障因果 Any amount of love is also useless. Everyone incurs their own cause and effect.
會有什麼 什麼都沒有 早點看破 才看的見以後 What is left? Nothing. I have given up on everything and that’s why I can see my future.
``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-