Tuesday, September 14, 2010
9:35:00 PM
That someone whom I have known for few years suddenly told me that he liked me.
And I thought he meant the previous time when it was a fleeting crush.
But no, he meant this year.
So it actually means that I have hurt him much all this while..
Because I dropped the bombshell on him only after I broke up, by telling him I had a bf all those while but it was underground.
To that someone (you know who):
Sorry for being so insensitive!!
That leads me to recall another person whom I have hurt alot too, just to remain single.
Sorry to that person too. Yeap, you should know who you are.. I have been very cruel to you. But I think my cruelty has made you happier now?
But ultimately, I have hurt Alien the most.
Sorry, Alien. But aren't you happier now?
Isn't this better than emoing when you see my face everyday?
I think I say sorry to everybody also no use....
Never mind, I am living my punishment now..
Oh.. and to someone on my cosplay team, if you don't want to be hurt too, please stay away from me.
Why can't we all just be friends?
**************************************************************
Speaking of all these,
recently there is really a large influx of "admirers".
If I know them well, then I can just act normal.
But they keep SPAMMING me through DIFFERENT MEANS...
they are simply as irritating as houseflies.
Please lar. just shoo.
If I do not reply your smses, msn, fb chat for more than 10 times..
Isn't it obvious that it's time to flee?
It's not like I lead them on.. ZZ. Some more, I have to state that I AM NOT INTERESTED plainly.
Some people just don't understand. *stares pointedly at the flies buzzing around her*
Why is it that when you want love, there is none..
and when you DO NOT WANT love, people flock to you?
But wait.. is there true love? No.
I don't deserve anyone.
But thanks everyone.
``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-