<body>

Fans on the page


Wednesday, September 01, 2010

12:33:00 AM

My supply of Baileys has run low.
I am down to the last glass.
Maybe I shouldn't always drink it without ice and anything else. :/

Am I making a wrong decision?
Maybe I should not have asked him to go.
He would probably be happier clubbing.
It was so obvious that he wanted to show that he is going to club on that day!
Then if that's the case, I shouldn't waste his time.

Never mind. What is done is done.
That will probably be my last drinking session because of many reasons.
I do really need alcohol.
I think I am an alcoholic.
But I am not a clubber...
I just cant bring myself to dance with strangers.

Dammit. Why can't I be normal and have fun?
Even jt can french kiss a stranger. And she thinks that is fun. Why can't I even force myself to dance???

FML.



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: