<body>

Fans on the page


Sunday, September 05, 2010

4:45:00 PM

The recent nights are a pain for me.
I am kinda suffering from insomnia!
Can't force myself to sleep until after 5am...
Even then, yesterday night (or rather today) was a torture for me..
Slept at 6am, woke at 7am, slept again, woke again at 8am, slept, woke again at 11am, slept to 2pm.
In between, tearing.

What on earth am I doing? O.O

Oh yeahs, yesterday I forgot to mention one thing..
AFter gaigai with my baobei Sharry, we went to watch Haunted Changi!!
HAHA. Its been a long time since I watched scary movie...
Sharry and I were like saying OMG OMG OMG throughout the movie.
But actually it's nothing much de la..
After that, then sat at Mcdonald's talk talk talk..and eat.



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: