<body>

Fans on the page


Friday, September 03, 2010

3:41:00 AM

Will I really feel better once school reopens?
Please let it be.
I cannot stand it anymore.

时间会冲淡一切。I have to believe this.



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: