<body>

Fans on the page


Sunday, October 24, 2010

1:10:00 PM

Being reminded of the crushed dreams again the moment I saw my blog.
Oh wells.

I must remember this: 所谓坚强不过是比谁都倔强..
怎麽也不能承认受伤.

So I can do it! In fact, I am already doing it.
When people ask me how I am, I will just reply, Okay, normal, doing well..etc.

But..擦肩而过的人,哪不能发现我的绝望?
Well, most of them trust my answer.
One or two will keep asking me why I look so sad.
I will say, Got meh? No la. Normal face.

Even if I tell the entire world my troubles,
my troubles will still not be eradicated.
The person I wish to care about me the most, isn't there for me. So what's the use?
And some people have already their own problems..
Don't wish to infringe on them any longer.

At least.. I am still going out.
Having good food.
Even if I am lonely.
It's okay.
Good food and good alcohol will accompany.
Who's up for drinking sessions again?

:( Next week will be a sad week for me.



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: