<body>

Fans on the page


Thursday, December 23, 2010

7:06:00 AM

I don't understand seriously.
Why my days can plunge from bliss straight into a hellhole at times.

History is repeating itself again.
Initially I was numb. But at least there was nothing *much* happening.
Then... just now.. I was shaken to the core..
Scissors..
WTH.
I was extremely fearful.

Then tried talking and giving advice..
instead kanna niap on my room.
I WAS FREAKING TALKING ABOUT SERIOUS PROBLEMS.
WE HAVE A REAL PROBLEM HERE.

He was adamant about his own theory.
AND THEN tried to shoot me down
about my room.
Then niaped about me not looking for HDB (when there is no one in this hse with adequate CPF for downpayment).
Then when I suggested brother,
HE BLAMED HIM AGAIN (said that his last words to me were to take care of this family etc) AND
The last straw?
Said that ME, AS A SISTER and DAUGHTER, should try to bring this family together.
BRING TOGETHER?
I really feel like swearing.
just like how he swore knnccb just now when all those stuffs happened.
Haven't I try countless times..
to reconcile this freaking family together?

Yup.
I no longer have any idea on what to do.
Yeah everything is up to me.
YEAH AND I AM POWERLESS.
!#%!#^!&@$*%@#(#(@@$&@&
Yeah I wish I have the power to regain her freaking sanity and health.
I wish I have the power to win lottery.
I wish I have the power to be CEO of CPF Board.
I wish I have the power to MAKE PEACE BETWEEN ALL MEMBERS IN THIS FAMILY.
And what is the funniest thing?
My brother is 31.
My mother is 56.
My father is 61.
Me? I am a freaking 22.
They expect me to do something.

Am I the only one here with a logical and rational mind?
Since I am the one which is expected to solve all these problems,
WHY THE HELL no one is listening to me?
1!#^!^!#^&5@^*!#^!#_^*!#%#15135



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: