<body>

Fans on the page


Friday, January 14, 2011

1:52:00 AM

After Secondary school, my future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road.
Now there is a bend in it.
I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does.
It has a fascination of its own, that bend.
--Anne Shirley of Green Gables (edited by yours truly)

I have finished reading Anne of Green Gables and was proceeding to read the second book since the day before.
It is strange how I read Anne of Green Gables so many times before, yet each time I read it, the feelings are different.
Every time I received warmth and happiness from the book.
This time round, I received additional wisdom from Anne Shirley.. must be due to all the downs in my life so far. (since 2009)
This quote is quite inspiring. Life, for some, may be a long straight road.. but for mine, my road is full of bends and twists. I have to learn to embrace them... if not, just brave through them before arriving at certain destinations.

Another quote that I found hopeful is:

My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.

Yes, indeed, I should use this phrase to cheer myself up.. My graveyard has lots of buried hopes!! Waiting for me to slowly uncover them.. hopefully...

And oh, I just remembered Anne Shirley was a teacher in the later books... and many of her tribulations encouraged me.

Putting these aside, my mum remarked that my eye was swelling! URGHHHHH.
Oh and why people don't like to reply my smses much???
Especially since the new year.
sigh...



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: