<body>

Fans on the page


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10:45:00 PM

I am threading gingerly on ropes across skyscrapers, trying to keep balance in life.
In fact I have been doing so since last year.
It seems that I am hanging by a thin thread.
Choices to make, paths to choose..
Decisions to follow through.
Am I doing the right thing?

I can't imagine myself making a positive impact on anyone's life.
Or even a mere imprint somewhere.

When doubts arise, I have to battle within to push them aside, lest they overwhelm me.
Am I supposed to go along with the flow?
Or be courageous enough to continue dreaming?
Dreaming for me is such a airborne luxury, not an entitlement.
Conflicting thoughts..are too weary for me.
Stupid duality in nature.
If one could just do away with everyone else and the society, it would be a relief.
But humans aren't solitary creatures so it is never going to work.
There will always be roles to fulfill and decisions to be responsible for.

谁都以为不听不看也就没感觉
一转身才发现空气里面
依旧飘散着记忆的气味

谁有所谓或无所谓也不能改变
原来我在那瞬间
就困在围墙里面

I am really worried about everything. Yet I can't show it too blatantly. Because that is how life is.
People will think that you are weak.

很久没哭了觉得不值得
命运从来不会同情弱者
难过吧心里的仓库塞爆了
也不过作一点恶梦再一点苦涩

很久没哭了知道没用的
不舍从来不能挽回什麽
只有把勇敢假装到变真的
才能在失去很多后把自我留着

Yes, I will just have to bear with everything and rush forward heads on.
Life will never pity weaklings.



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: