<body>

Fans on the page


Friday, April 15, 2011

4:13:00 AM

Haiz.. very emo.
Even the thing that I anticipated for a long time didn't work out..
Just because of the stupid course.

I feel very bad.. very sucky.. very depressed..

Screwed up life.. I have no mood to do the assignment even though the deadline is tomorrow and its 75%..

Screwed up corporation.

Initially I felt damn emo..cus I have been looking forward to it for so damn long..
After these torturous months, I thought I can finally do something..

Now I feel much more worse... because he is emo-ing and there is no one to console me or no way I can change things..

Crying makes me feel so tired..



``like miee for miee -- // * -nobody's perfectt-



javascript:void(0)


profile

* the one -
EcLaiR LeE

Nicks: Laoniang/Sotong/Misa
01061988


Likes~*
Read + Anime/comics + Computer + Drawing + Sing/Play/Listen to chi music + Rant + Slack + Eat + Dream

Dislikes~*
Smokers + Jasmine Green Tea + Celery + Lettuce + Raw Cucumber + Ginger + Olive


Click here to view my STORIES!





wishlist

A simple life without love
state-of-art oven!
decent job in animation or gaming industry
private ROSEonline
learn draw anime
publish storybks
frens and family healthy forever
learn piano
Nintendo DS
mp3 player
an acoustic piano
Camera with manual mode
new Handphone
new desktop
new bedroom set
tabby!
to go overseas (China again, HK, Japan, Korea & Swizterland)
everyone being happy always.


Friends

Mae/Jingting
Aster/Xiuxian
Auda/Jessica
Pala/Pamela
Priscilla
Yayin
Irene
Jinting


archives



Credits
Totally done by me including flash (: